AerAdvise is an independent technical asset management leader providing technical solutions to some of the largest aviation companies in the world. Our core focus is the team’s in-depth technical knowledge and expertise in protecting our customers investment throughout the asset lifecycle. We combine global network, engineering knowledge, broad portfolio diversity, superior execution with operational focus to deliver industry-leading service performance & solutions so our customers helping them to maintain market leading positions.
Our employees passion for excellence and innovation is our most-prized resource. If you share that passion — and want to be part of a company at the forefront of aviation technical evolution — we want to hear from you.
AerAdvise is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a young and dynamic aviation services company at an early stage during its strategic growth period. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities required but we also take into account the individuals ambition and drive for success. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AerAdvise is a EASA Part-CAMO approved Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation, also holding Guernsey (2-REG) and Cayman Island approval.
Reporting to: The CEO/Accountable Manager
The Compliance Monitoring and Safety Manager is the nominated person for the compliance monitoring function and safety management processes in accordance with EASA Part-CAMO.A.305(a) (4) and (5).
Compliance Monitoring Function
- Ensure that the activities of the organisation are monitored for compliance with the applicable requirements and any additional requirements as established by the organisation, and that these activities are carried out properly under the supervision of the nominated persons referred to in points CAMO.A.305(a)(3) to (a)(5).
- Ensure that any contracted maintenance is monitored for compliance with the contract or work order.
- Ensure that an audit plan is properly implemented, maintained, and continually reviewed and improved.
- Ensure that corrections and corrective actions are requested as necessary.
Safety Management Processes
- Facilitating hazard identification, risk assessment and management;
- Monitoring the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks, as listed in the safety action plan, unless action follow-up is addressed by the compliance monitoring function;
- Providing periodic reports on safety performance to the safety review board (Ref AMC1 CAMO.A.200(a)(1))
- Ensuring the maintenance of safety management documentation;
- Ensuring that there is safety training available, and that it meets acceptable standards;
- Providing advice on safety matters
- Ensure the initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence investigations
- Reporting of occurrences IAW CAME, EU 376/2014, EU 1088/2015, M.A.202 and CAMO.A.160
- Being the unique focal point for the development, administration, and maintenance of the organisation’s safety management processes.
- Safety Training and Promotion
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge, background and satisfactory experience related to aircraft continuing airworthiness management and demonstrate a working knowledge of EASA Part-M, EASA Part-CAMO and EASA Part-145 and other applicable regulations.
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to the activities of the organisation, including knowledge and experience in compliance monitoring.
- Knowledge of auditing techniques including: planning, conducting and reporting
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with attention to detail
- Must have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland, and be able to clear all security checks for airport access etc.
Specific Regulatory Requirements:
The successful candidate shall have knowledge, background and experience as detailed below to comply with the requirements of AMC1 CAMO.A.305(c):
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Knowledge of:
- Human Factors principles;
- Safety management systems based on the EU management system requirements (including compliance monitoring) and ICAO Annex 19.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position;
- A relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional education that is acceptable to the competent authority. ‘Relevant engineering degree’ means an engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic or other studies that are relevant to the maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components;
The above recommendation may be replaced by 5 years of experience in addition to those already recommended by paragraph (d) above. These 5 years should cover an appropriate combination of experience in tasks related to aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management and/or surveillance of such tasks;
- Knowledge of a relevant sample of the type(s) of aircraft gained through a formalised training course.
- Knowledge of maintenance methods;
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations.
Copyright © 2018 AerAdvise